It’s so great pulling up an old recipe and realizing it’s just as good as you remember. I really love recipes that are versatile, this recipe can be great many ways.This one is all about Strawberries and I’ll definitely be making this again this summer!
Mini Muffins – I think about 40
Muffins – 23 (the last one I fill with water so the paper doesn’t crinkle)
Bread – 2 Loaves
1 tbsp cinnamon
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 cups of sugar
3/4 cup of oil
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups of puree Strawberries
2 cups of sliced Strawberries1. Pre-heat oven 350. Prepare muffin trays with liners or oil/butter + flour loaves tins
2. Large bowl, with spatula: flour, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, sugar
3. Med bowl, with mixer mix: eggs, oil, vanilla and puree
4. Mix wet ingredients into large bowl
5. Fold in sliced strawberries
6. Place mixture into prepared tins. If it’s the muffin tins, have it at 3/4 full.
7. Bake for the following times: Mini Muffins – 20 min, Muffins – 17 min, Bread Loaves – 45 min. Keep checking until toothpick comes out clean
8. Cool on rack
This is super awesome straight from the oven and all warm, so if you have it the next day pop it in the microwave for a smidge to get warmed up.