I made these Blondies a year and a half ago always remembering how good they were. My nephew’s birthday is tomorrow and I decided to make these for the party… I’m so excited to share them. It’s so perfectly great, you’ll want to make them more.
Taken from Cooking Light Way to Bake
2 cups of flour
2 1/2 cups of light brown sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
10 tbspn unsalted butter
6 large egg white
1. Preheat oven 350 and prepare 9×13 pan with baking/cooking spray.
2. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl until mixed.
3. Place butter in small saucepan and brown butter… Cook at medium heat for 6 min until brown/dark. Stir occasionally. Once done, place in bowl to cool for 10min.
4. In a small bowl, wisk egg whites and butter together.
5. Add eggs and butter mixture to flour mixture; stir until moistened.
6. Pour batter in the prepared pan and smooth top with spatula. It’ll be a bit think and sticky, but it’s all good.
7. Bake at 350 for 30min and test with a toothpick to be done. Cool in pan on a wire rack.
Bring them to a potluck… you’ll be the star of the party with these in hand 😉 so simple yet so perfect!