I’m really happy with this one. It has a great consistency of a nice banana bread, simple like a bran muffin and just sweet enough to satisfy the sweet tooth. And, with the addition of the Hemp Hearts/seeds it’s healthy and has a fun little nutty taste to it. ANNNDDDD, no eggs, no butter so that means its VEGAN! YAY! This whole making your own recipe off of your old recipes is super fun!
Banana Strawberry Vegan Muffins
makes 9 muffins or 1 loaf pan
bake time 25 min
1 cup mashed very ripe banana – 2 banana’s
1/2 cup of strawberries diced
1/2 cups sugar
2 tablespoons canola oil or vegetable oil
1/3 cup soy milk or almond milk
1/4 cups of water
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups wheat flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
3/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoon Hemp Hearts/Hemp Seeds
1. Preheat oven at 350. And prepare baking tins.
2. Mash the bananas in a large mixing bowl. Add diced strawberries, sugar, oil, milk, water and vanila in a bowl.
3. Add the flour, baking soda and salt and gently mix just to incorporate. Try not to overmix.
4. Place in muffin tins (or the banana bread loaf pin.
5. Bake for 25 min (or for Banana bread, 45 min)